LIKE on FB

Sunday, November 11, 2012

MY STYLE: Faux Denim Ruffle Maxi Dress

Hi beauties:
I'm super excited! Ok, maybe not super but excited enough....and why? Because it's a long weekend. Woo hoo! Although the weekend is almost over, I'm just really happy that a short work week is ahead.
This Monday, November 12, Rememberance Day, we are remembering those who fought in battle for the freedom of our islands- the Cayman Islands. Not only is it a long weekend but Friday night was the official kick-off to our 35th Pirates' Week Festival which I totally missed. The fireworks are always superb! On Saturday, I also missed the Pirates' landing which is usually a treat for visitors and locals alike, but I surely didn't miss the food ;) as I made sure to check out the local stalls. Other than the fact that it's a great time to see faces that you haven't seen in years (although the island is roughly 24 miles long), the food is ALWAYS a treat.
The weather has been amazing. Island 'winters' are the best ;). I literally popped in to one of the island boutiques I frequent, purchased this dress, ripped off the tag and headed out to catch the remaining festival activities for the evening. I knew that I wanted something free flowing and light and this dress was exactly it.
Dress- Here | I like this one also




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely dress, you look great :)

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thanks Rhonda!

Tysh said...

THis is a beautiful dress, I want one LOL

Unknown said...

You look FAB in that dress. Love the head wrap. I'm a new follower to your blog. Would love for you to check out my latest post to see how I styled polka dots,leopard and snakeprint to create 1 look.

www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews