LIKE on FB

Monday, November 2, 2015

MY STYLE: Full Bloom


Bloom like a flower; unfold your own beauty- Debasish Mridha
Happy Monday beauties! It is officially November which means that it's also officially the season of festivities, family time and lots of food. I absolutely LOVE this time of the year. October brings colourful Fall leaves and snuggly sweaters. November brings Thanksgiving and December brings Christmas, presents and beautifully decorated Christmas trees and sparkly lights. How much more perfect could these three months be?


Did I mention that my seamstress is back on island? If you've been following my blog for some time now, you would know that I'm always singing the praises of my seamstress and how she spoils me by making the cutest outfits, including this floral, cut-out, co-ord set. From time to time, my local fabric store will stock irresistibly gorgeous, eye-catching fabrics like this large, floral print one and I can't help but purchase a piece even if I don't have an outfit in mind at the moment. This piece however went straight from fabric store to seamstress because one of my favourite style bloggers made a similar outfit, and I wanted something similar.

Where would you wear an outfit like this? I would wear it to a garden party, dinner, fashion event or a style bloggers' meet-and-greet.



Photos by Cortez Vernon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews