LIKE on FB

Friday, November 30, 2012

MY STYLE: Blazing Leopard & Cayman Thanksgiving

Hi beauties:

I started this post on Thursday morning at around 6:30am and as you can see, I am just getting around to finishing it off.

I had to wake up early to start on my drunken BBQ chicken for the Cayman Thanksgiving pot luck that we had at work. You're probably wondering why I call it drunken BBQ chicken...hmm, well that's because I marinated the chicken in seasoned BBQ sauce with a healthy dose of Havana Club rum.
It was actually one of the few days that I was looking forward to going to work because we were going to have a feast.....what can I say, I'm a tiny lady who loves her food. ;). I took lots of pics for you.
Anyway, on to the outfit. I wore this outfit  about 3 weeks ago but never got around to posting it for you lovelies.
Skirt dress is by Motel Rocks via Asos (sold out)
H&M Blazer - Here
Leopard Slingback Pumps- Here









Escovitch Fish









1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look nice! Now go fix me a plate. Lol! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews