LIKE on FB

Thursday, November 8, 2012

MY STYLE: Ruffled Denim

Hi beauties:
I've been doing some minor updates to my blog lately and came across a few "My Style" photos on my PC that I never posted....especially ones that I liked and this is a set of pics that never made it to a blog post.
I wore this outfit to work (on a Friday ;)) about a month ago. I pulled out my mustard, faux snake-skin shopper bag, leopard pumps, wooden jewelry, whipped up a big loc bun and I was all set. I love how the handbag lifted the entire outfit. It was the perfect pop of colour.









3 comments:

Kristelle said...

You are gorgeous and I love your shoes!

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thank you Crystal

BiKe said...

I love your Locks, Oh My, I've been on your site for the past 30min and your hair kept inspiring me.
Could you be doing hair styling tips too for locks. LOL

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews