LIKE on FB

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MY STYLE: Double Peplum & Stripes

I was so moved yesterday by successfully pulling off mixed prints that I decided to try it again today. Only difference with today's outfit is that I'm not really mixing prints but mixing colours....
I actually find it quite funny that since I've become so caught up with fashion blogging, I'm constantly visualising outfits long before I actually put them together and wear them. Strange that I never really used to do that before.
Today's ensemble is a little different but again, I think I successfully killed this one......and your thoughts are?
Oh and I'm not sure what's with the photo quality today.....
Peplum Top- Top Shop (here)
Striped Tee- Atmosphere UK
PepHem Skirt- Dorothy Perkins (here)
Pumps- Steve Madden








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty loved the bold fuschia :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews