LIKE on FB

Saturday, November 17, 2012

MY STYLE: Light & Breezy - Taupe & Turquoise

Hi beauties:
Most people believe that when you live in the tropics (Caribbean), you are automatically promised 365 days of sunny, blue skies. Well, that's not the case. I woke up this morning, looked out one side of my bedroom window and there were threatening rain clouds, then looked out the other window and there was bright sunshine. That definitely didn't help me to decide what I was going to wear today. At any rate, I concocted a bright and breezy outfit.

Top- Asos (here on sale)
Skinnies- Here or here, even here
Necklace- Here | Here
Shoes- Here |I love these
Clutch- Similar here















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews