LIKE on FB

Monday, November 19, 2012

MY STYLE: Dots & Stripes- Mixing Prints

As of late, I've been noticing that many fashion bloggers are mixing their prints and I cannot say that I have been one to mix prints but today, I decided to try and I think I kinda pulled it off.
As Folake of Style Pantry said in one of her blogposts about mixing prints, "be confident because by being confident, you have already won half the battle". There are many tips, tricks and rules about mixing prints but I'm not necessarily one to follow many rules so here is how I mixed my prints today.
This combination of dots and stripes is a cliche but gimme a break, I'm starting small. What are your thoughts on this look?
Top- Vintage but try here
Skirt- here even here
Necklace- Similar here or here






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never tried mixing prints myself but I think you pulled it off well. I may consider trying it :)

You know I have to admire your loc style :)

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Go for it Rhonda and tag me so that I can see your look!

Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews