LIKE on FB

Thursday, November 12, 2015

MY STYLE: You Bleu Me Away

The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most- John Ruskin


If you've been following this blog for some time then you'll know that I love colour. I am not a single colour kinda lady. I love colour. I am not afraid to wear colour. Colour speaks to moods and feelings and represents so many different things. Blue is nature's colour for water and sky (representing coolness) but rarely found in fruits in vegetables. Blue is the colour of peace and peace begins with a smile, so for me, blue in its various shades and hues will always be a wardrobe favourite.

I mentioned in a previous post that my seamstress returned to island so I am one happy lil camper again. I popped in to my local fabric store for a completely different reason which I will discuss in the next post, and saw this stunning Ankara print. There was NO WAY I was gonna bypass this fabric; absolutely no way. As I saw it, I knew that I wanted a full 360 box-pleat, maxi skirt and that is exactly what I went for. Since taking these pics, I've adjusted the length because I went a little overboard, forgetting my height, even in heels :(



Photographed by Cortez Vernon

Outfit Details::
Crop top- Local boutique
Skirt: Custom-made (OliviaBDesigns)
Accessories- Local boutique
Clutch- Old
Sunnies- Tom Ford










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews