LIKE on FB

Monday, November 23, 2015

2015 Holiday Lookbook- Style 1

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year- Charles Dickens


Happy Monday loves!! It's almost Christmas! Yes, I jumped right over Thanksgiving to Christmas. I loovvveee Christmas. It is my favourite season for so many different reasons. 

I've never done this before but this year I decided to create a holiday lookbook for all those upcoming festivities. I've already received a few party invites which is rather unusual but hey, why not?! 

Style 1 is a dress I bought from Team Wardrobe a few months back. I bought it in red and white and  knew that I would style the red one for Christmas. There's just something about red that is synonymous with Christmas. I'd never ordered from this site prior to purchasing these two dresses but was quite impressed with quick delivery to a Caribbean island and the quality of the fabric. 




Photographed by Cortez Vernon


Outfit Details::
Dress in black & white
Heels- Old
Necklace- ALDO Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews