LIKE on FB

Thursday, November 19, 2015

MY STYLE: Le Bleu


Hey loves! It seems as if I've been wearing a lot of blue lately but I promise you it's unintentional. I bought this maxi peplum a little while ago but hadn't worn it or even figured what to pair it with. It just sat in the closet longing to be worn. These pants have however been worn numerous times and have appeared in several posts (seen here and here). Because I'm always rushing, I didn't have time to properly prepare this outfit but figured these pants would have complimented the peplum nicely. mixing shades & hues of blue often work out right? In an upcoming post, I will be sure to share how I maximize shooting for style posts.




 Photographed by: Cortez Vernon


Outfit details::
Pants- Old
Shoes- ALDO
Sunnies- Tom Ford

1 comments:

sarahedgarkelly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews